Adarsh Farm Services is a fastest growing venture by United Phosphorus Ltd (UPL), established with an objective to contribute services to improve Indian farming by providing solutions to optimize farm productivity through innovative and cost effective new technology of spray operations.
- Understanding the future perspective of the Organization and developing strategies for growth plans.
- Researching and analyzing the market to find out better business opportunities.
- Collaborating with clients or vendors and making business deals that are beneficial for the organization in long term.
- To identify and generate new project leads, research potential market and to initiate services operations.
- Manage pipeline of services. - Lead overall business development and operations activity in the region to stablish sustained services operations.
- To acquire new projects and facilitate the smooth operation of each new project on continuation.
- New territory projects: Identifying locations, short listing of the area, operational requirements, including manpower hiring, support for smooth operations (Pre- launch & Post- Launch).
- Channel Partner liaising and maintaining continuous relationships through client/ vendor/ customers follow-up and responding for their queries.
- Identify the improvement arears in the existing business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously.
- Propose new operations strategies by attending industry events, conferences, engagement programs.
- Prepare MIS and share updates with the leadership team as per defined TAT.
- Graduate in Agriculture Science/ Technology (Agr/ Mech)
- Post graduate / diploma in business administration.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good communication skill, outgoing personality, capabilities to influence.
- Socially adept and excellent Team Skills.
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of field operations.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent Team Skills.
- Result focused- Ability to drive projects.
Register Yourself to Apply