Unimart is a venture by United Phosphorus Ltd (UPL), established with an objective to contribute services to improve Indian farming by providing solutions to optimize farm productivity
- To responsible for achievement of sales to achieve the targeted sales of the month and annually budgeted.
- To plan and execute sales and promotional event by developing and implementing appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, to create awareness to promote products and services for demand creation process at the grass root level for Farmers benefits.
- To involve other experts to customize program before making sales pitch, which may involve technical description of products application procedures and handle enquiries and meeting with prospective farmers to understand their requirements.
- To attend sales calls and responsible for follow up of all enquiries and ensure cordial relationship amongst the staff & motivate to reach their sales targets.
- Make personal field visit to organize events for farmer meets and Farmers associations tie-ups.
- Monitor after-sales services by regularly generating and reviewing customer feedback and providing relevant information to concerned employees regarding service, issues and expectations.
- To maintain all SOPs are adhered records of the sales, customers at the Unimart Level and to share data with the managements.
- To ensure that all the customer complaints are promptly attended and address in order to comply.
- To be completely responsible for the administrative functions to ensure office discipline, cleanliness, professional ethics & healthy atmosphere.
- To Motivation, train soft selling techniques to the staff and assign targets to achieve the desired results.
- To ensure timely indent, liquidation of stock & supply of required Material on basis of seasonal requirement.
- Liaison with government bodies/zonal office/dealers as and when required.
- Ensure statutory compliance are done timely & displayed in outlet as per government rules.
- Identify training gap, planning and overseeing training program for extension officer and helping team to develop their skill.
- Relationship management with existing farmers, coordination with Farmers, with the view of Maximizing farmers delight
- Responsible for verification of Stock V/s Sales V/s Collection and managing petty cash, travelling & store expenses as per SOP.
- Graduate in Agriculture Science.
- Post graduate / diploma in business administration
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good communication skill, outgoing personality, capabilities to influence clients.
- Socially adept and excellent Team Skills.
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of field operations.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent Team Skills.
- Result focused.
Register Yourself to Apply