Incumbent to Direct and manage all plant operations with complete responsibility of seed processing, packing, inventory, plant maintenance, product quality, and other processing related activities.
- Manage plant operations
- Supervise different teams including inventory, warehouse, packing, cold storage and other crews
- Create and manage budgets – annual and monthly
- Ensure product quality
- Ensure and manage complete plant performance on time and on budget
- Germination testing & checking
- Manages and maintain existing plant facilities and equipment in appropriate working condition to meet business needs.
- Implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs.
- Perform all duties in accordance with health and safety rules and regulations
- Oversee shipping, despatches, and returns
- Control and manage labor both casual and permanent
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Strong domain expertise in seed production and processing methods
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven supervisory experience
- Broad knowledge of safety and environmental systems and procedures.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to interface with growers, staff and other functional areas of the community.
- Problem-solving ability (team and individual).
- Ability to accept and support change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate people toward a goal.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
Register Yourself to Apply